Saturday 31 May 2008

24

Those are flight hours, not the american hitseries. Flying from EU to New Zealand took me 24 hours, including a stop over in HK. I'd like to share a couple of snapshots from places visited.

First stop Hong Kong:
















Final destination Auckland - NZ:




With my girfriend in the US (West Coast) in the same period I was able to experience a whopping 19 hour time difference. Her being a day behind me most of the time felt strange. Especially monday around 6PM just after work, at which time she was in full party mode in San Fransisco on Sunday evening.

I enjoyed the stay. Eventhough it was short the spaciousness of the country and friendliness of the kiwi's made me feel relaxed. However, back and forth in 7 days, just over 2 of which spent in the air did leave me exhausted. I am happy I have been able to enjoy bits and pieces of both Hong Kong and New Zealand several years before.

Next destination unknown.

No comments:




DeSlisser makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this Site's content or the content of any site or External Sites linked.


DeSlisser does not filter advertisements or other content that visitors may view through this site or "hot-linked" sites, they could receive content and materials from the Internet and/or advertising that are inappropriate for them.


Please consider the environmental impact before printing contents of this blog and its attachment(s).
Print black and white and double-sided where possible.


Page Rank Icon